I was cleaning the princess chambers yesterday, (my favorite room in the world) and I just have to say that the doll house and the dress-ups are truly some of my favorite perks of having a princess!
Friday, April 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
WOW! I think she has ot BETTER than any of the disney princesses :) You should sew YOU a princess dress to play with too. ;) That'd be fun for halloween!
My 3 year old neice and my sister were having a conversation the other day:
My sister: What do you want to be for halloween?
Megan: A Kitty Cat
My Sister: You were a Kitty Cat last year why don't you be a princess this year?
Megan: (With disgust in her voice) BUT MOM...I am a princess EVERYDAY I need to be something different for halloween!
LOL I Laughed for days!!!!
Post a Comment